Kafka Solutions Architect
Posted 5 months ago
Do you have solid, hands-on experience designing Kafka applications?
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree, equivalent experience in CS, or working towards your advanced degree.
- Be a Kafka Certified Developer and/or Operator.
- Experience with Java, C#, and/or Scala.
- Great communication skills and a good attitude
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Apache Kafka or Confluent (preferred)
- Solid experience with production clusters
- Strong understanding of how Kafka, KStreams, and replication work.
- Be a good communicator and work well with others.